Today marks a big day for Nokia, as their newest flagship, the Nokia 8, has finally arrived in the Philippines.
The Nokia 8 is a carefully crafted device made from a single block of Aluminium, sporting a polished mirror finish which gives it a premium and elegant look. The 5.3-inch polarized 2K display makes all of your content look stunning and beautiful, while a Snapdragon 835 CPU ensures that the device can handle everything you’ll throw at it.
There’s 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM for multi-tasking, along with 64GB of built-in storage that can be further expanded with a microSD card.
The Nokia 8 prides itself with imaging prowess, thanks to dual 13MP cameras at the rear with OIS and PDAF, and a 13MP front camera. Both front and rear cameras are equipped with the renowned ZEISS optics, ensuring every capture is detailed, vibrant, and crystal clear.
It’s also the first smartphone to feature Nokia’s OZO spatial 360° audio technology for 3D audio capture and playback. The Audio Focus feature lets you emphasize only the sounds that you’ll need, reducing ambient sounds and background noise for superb sound quality during recording.
The Nokia 8 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, along with a promise of security updates as often as possible. It also packs a 3090mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
Nokia 8 Specs:
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- Up to 6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 5.3-inch QHD IPS Display, 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Dual 13MP Rear Cameras (RGB/OIS + Monochrome), PDAF, f/2.0
- 13MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Screen Flash
- IP54 Certification for Splash Proofing
- USB Type-C Interface
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual SIM (Hybrid)
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3090mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The Nokia 8 is priced at PhP29,990.