The existence of netbooks was threatened by the recent release of the Apple iPad and the JooJoo. Obviously, the latter two tablets are definitely irresistible with their eye-candy looks and impressive UI (user-interface). But will tablet PCs, like the iPad and JooJoo really put an end to the fate of netbooks such as the Nokia Booklet 3G?
- It’s ergonomic and eye-candy.
- Mostly built in tough, resilient elemental aluminium, it looks pretty solid and it seems like it can withstand the test of time.
- It’s thin. It even fits inside my leather organizer.
- It has everything I need to connect… to people. (Thanks to its built in 3G, Wifi and bluetooth adapters)
- Definitely not thinner than Macbook Air, but it looks better.
- Some keys are small, but better compared to other netbooks.
- Battery life doesn’t suck at all. With average use, it can be up for 7-8 hrs.
- Quite pricey. Price may within the range of Php 28k to 37k.
- Not yet available in the Philippines.
I’ll post my extensive review next week. In the meantime, enjoy looking at my unboxing photos below.