Yes, the Apple iOS 4.0.1 for iPhone has arrived along with the 3.2.1 update for the iPad. But can it fix the “death grip” for iPhone 4 users?
The almost 400mb updates are not promising as we expected because it only addressed i-don’t-care issues like the signal bar sizes and perhaps, bugs from the previous build.
The gallery is empty.
Changelog of iPad FW 3.2.1:
- improved WiFi connectivity
- fixed an issue that could prevent copy and paste of single-page PDF attachments in Mail
- Addressed an issue that could cause video playback to freeze
- improved reliability of video-out when using iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter
- Added Bing as an option for Safari’s search field
Meanwhile, it is highly recommended for iphone/ipad jailbreakers to temporarily stay away from the said updates.
Update: Just to be safe, you might want to backup your SHSH files. I recommend that you download TinyUmbrella for SHSH backup purposes. Click this to download it.
Update 2: You may now jailbreak this latest build. Follow this link to jailbreak.