It’s time to out your writing and creativity skills to the test, fellow bloggers! Be sure to check the mechanics and join this contest!
Join the Cyberya Blogger Contest and get a chance to win:
- 3 Finalist prize: PLDT Cyberya mini business package + take home all the earnings for 2 months
- Grand Winner: One (1) Cyberya unit, with 12 months FREE Monthly Service Fee for PLDT KaAsenso Broadband Connection.
Cyberya Blogger Contest Mechanics
1. To join, interested and aspiring bloggers must first “like” the PLDT KaAsenso Facebook page, and follow @PLDTCyberya on Twitter for updates.
2. Entrants must then write a blog entry about PLDT Cyberya.
The title and theme of their blog entry must be:
“Why I Want a Cyberya Minigosyo”
3. Entrants must Tweet or post on their Facebook page a link to their blog entry, and tag PLDT Cyberya with the hashtag: #iWantACyberya. For example:
“Cyberya is the perfect way for me to earn extra income, right from home! Read my blog post about it at (link here) #iWantACyberya
4. Entrants will be given until December 10, 2013 to submit their entries, create links to their blog, and create noise for their entries.
5. Blog entries will be shortlisted to 3 Finalists after the deadline of submission of entries on December 23.
6. For the final round, the finalists will have Cyberya unit for two months where they experience running a Cyberya minigosyo, take home all the earnings from it and share their experiences with their readers and fans. They must write a creative and informative blog entry on their experiences of operating the Cyberya mini internet café.
7. Finalists’ entries will be seeded on SNS (Facebook/Twitter), but Finalists may also creatively create more noise for their entries, to increase the Virality score.
8. Only one (1) winner will be picked from the 3 Finalists. The winner will be selected through a combination of virality and content quality.
Their prize will consist of one (1) Cyberya unit, with 12 months FREE Monthly Service Fee for PLDT KaAsenso Broadband Connection.
9. This contest is open only to Filipino bloggers. Employees of PLDT, its third-party suppliers, and their relatives up to the second degree of relativity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining this contest.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Prizes are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash.