Most of Cherry Mobile fans saw this news coming. At last, the latest device that carries the infamous ‘Titan’ name, Titan Pro, was finally launched this afternoon at Hyatt Regency Hotel. The event was attended by members of the press and media.
Titan Pro rocks with a 5-inch HD-OGS Screen and G-Pen. These are top caliber features that is why the device belongs to top-tier devices of Cherry Mobile. The latest Titan also has a MediaTek 1.2Ghz quad-core processor and a 1gb RAM. To cap it off with further astounding specifications, the device has a 12mp BSI AF Camera with LED Flash and 5mp front-facing camera.
As its most celebrated feature, Titan Pro’s Gesture Pen is packed with lots of creative goodies for casual and power users. Here are the features of G-Pen in one slide:
- One Hand Easy: this allows users to use the device with just one hand. It does not matter if you’re left-handed or right-handed. Simply tilt the device to the right to enable this feature to suit left-handed users (for instance).
- Assistive Touch: iPhone users are familiar to this feature. This eliminates the need to press physical buttons while doing tasks on-screen. Assistive Touch enables the user to access the “back,” “home,” and “options” buttons through the screen itself.
- Gesture Shortcuts: Users can perform shortcuts by drawing “gestures” on the screen using G-Pen.
- G-Pen Alarm: The phone will alarm if the G-Pen has not been put back after use. This prevents misplacement and loss.
- Suspension Preview: This is Cherry’s version of Air view. Simply hover the G-Pen’s tip on a video to preview upcoming content.
- Dual Wifi Feature: User can connect to another Wi-Fi network for internet, enabling him to browse and view his activity while connected to a Smart TV.
Titan Pro is now available in the market for only PhP10,999.
Cherry Mobile’s commitment to bring full-featured phones (that are usually seen on expensive phone brands) to the masses is evidently seen thru Titan Pro. What do you think, guys? Tell us your thoughts through the comments section below.