Missing Some Shows in the US? NimbleTV can Save the Day! The cloud-based, cable TV streaming service, has lots of features up its sleeves! Apart from being able to watch your favorite TV shows in the US, NimbleTV can actually do more!
Here are my 8 reasons why should consider subscribing to NimbleTV!
- You can watch your favorite US TV programs in real-time. What’s even amazing is that it displays you the time based on your location. When you create an account, NimbleTV gives you access to over 140 popular US channels like ESPN (Fifa! Woohoo!), HBO (Game of Thrones, Yes!), Showtime, ABC and USA without the hassle of setting up a cable box!
Take a look at the photo below. Isn’t the UI amazing when choosing the show you wish to watch? You can even arrange it by channel, genre or show!
- Never miss a show! NimbleTV’s built in HD-DVR lets you record multiple shows and movies all at once. You’ve got virtually limitless storage to record shows that you’ll likely miss so you can rewatch it when you get back home.
- You can create an account for free with 10 channels including news, shopping and entertainment! For additional channels, you upgrade to Lite or Pro TV plans at any time.
- It is almost compatible with all devices! It can work practically on any device; may it be PCs, smartphones, tablets and even TVs via Roku or Apple TV via Airplay. If you’ve got a Smart TV, then all you have to do is to fire up its browser and open NimbleTV from it.
- All you need is an internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 0.54 mbps. I’m using my Smart LTE with average speed of 8mbps, and boy, I’m just so happy with the quality of video I’m watching!
- Some videos are available in HD! Of course, it would depend if the channels you’re watching are broadcasted in HD. However, the quality of what you are viewing depends on the quality of your internet or data connection. To adjust the quality of what you are viewing, you can manually select ‘Low’, ‘Good,’ or ‘High’ at any time.
- Other members of your household can watch NimbleTV using your account. Viewing, however, is only available on one device at a time. There is an option though of signing up for additional NimbleTV accounts.
- You don’t need a credit card to sign up for a free package! Yes, you read that right!
If you’re interested to try this out, be sure to click the link below to avail of a free trial:
If you’re living in the U.S. you can immediately sign up for the complete NimbleTV package. Want NimbleTV access in the Philippines? Find out more by adding Nimble on Facebook (www.facebook.com/NimbleTV) and Twitter (@NimbleTV)