Did you know that you can easily access your Smart Postpaid account via an app?
Available now on Android and iOS, the new myPostpaid app from Smart allows me check and manage my postpaid account. There are of course bells and wishes available, which can definitely delight or help out Smart subscribers.
It was actually easy to find and download the app. I simply searched for ‘myPostpaid’ app and downloaded it on my iPhone 6 Plus via App Store and on my Sony Xperia Z3 Dual via Play Store. If you’re used to the ecosystem of both operating systems, installation was pretty fast and easy.
Obviously, it’s required to have your accounts details ready. If you know your Smart postpaid number, you can easily signup or login via the app. The process was straightforward and no-sense, so it didn’t take me too long to login and access it. There was also a quick tour to guide me on how to navigate the app.
Here are the major uses/features, which I find REALLY useful:
- You can look into your account details. Simply click the ‘person’ icon on the up right, you will find essential information about your account like your Mobile Number, Account Number and Balances.
- You can also view your latest billing statement, which I find really neat and eco-friendly. The app gives you a PDF copy of your latest bill.
- Now, what I do find equally useful is that it also displays your current Smart Rewards points. It would have been a lot better had they included a link to their existing catalogue.
- What’s even more interesting is the apps’ feature to let you inquire to certain subscriptions for calls, texts, and LTE flexibundles. The Add Flexibundles feature are readily available on the home page of the app.
- When you bring out the menu (found at the upper left portion), it’ll show up several more features, which can also be found on Smart’s website.
If you’re a Smart subscriber, I highly recommend that you download this app. Get the most out of your account with Smart myPostpaid app.