Earlier today, December 4, 2015, Lenovo launched the A6000 Plus, a younger “sibling” of the A7000 plus that rocks a 5-inch display, 64-bit 1.2GhZ Quad Core processor and Adreno 306 GPU. The new device features twin speakers with Dolby Digital Plus and LTE connectivity.
The new device is positioned for multimedia and music lovers. A6000 Plus’ suberb specifications are built exactly for people who love to listen to music and even watch movies on the go.
Its 5-inch HD IPS display makes consumption of entertainment contents like games, photos and videos a lot more enjoyable. It’s pretty much built to delight casual mobile gamers as well with its Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2Ghz 64-bit quad-core processor. More over, the A6000 Plus’ twin speakers can enhance the listening experience of music lovers. It is also pre-installed with a Guvera music application.
Streaming HD content isn’t going to be an issue on the new device as it is capable of connecting to 4G LTE. Lenovo didn’t clarify if the device is both SIM trays can connect to 4G LTE, but that’s something we can easily find out when we unbox and review the unit they provided.
The device also comes with an 8mp auto-focus rear camera with flash and 2mp fixed-focus front camera. You can snap photos and store in its 16gb internal memory, which may also be expanded via its microSD card slot.
According to Dino Romano, Country Manager of Lenovo Smartphones Philippines, “Lenoovo constantly puts the needs and wants of the target market at the forefront as we design new models for every price point, with features and specs that are important for them while considering their budget too. With the launch of Lenovo A6000 Plus, we are offering maximum multimedia experience without putting a hole in their pocket.”
During the launch, Vincent dela Cruz of Lenovo Smarphone said that the device will be available exclusively to Lazada this 12nn of December 9, 2015. It will retail for PhP5,999, a tad lower than the Lenovo A7000 Plus, which currently retails for PhP7,499.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8916 64-bit 1.2Ghz Quad Core
- GPU: Andreno 306 400MHz
- Dimensions: 141 x 70 x 8.2mm
- Weight: 128g
- Materials: Polycarbonate
- Colors: Black
- Screen: Capacitive touchsreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size: 5.0″(1280×720) HD IPS display
- Multitouch: 5-point Multitouch
- Audio: 2x speakers, Dolby Digital Plus, 3.5mm jack
- Card slot: up to 32gb
- Internal Storage: 16gb ROM
- 2G Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G Network: UMTS 900/2100MHz
- 4G Network: LTE FDD Band 1, 3, 7, 20 (800/1800/2100/2600MHz), LTE TDD Band 40 (2300MHz)
- SIM Slots: Dual, microSIM
- DATA: GPRS, Edge, HSPA+, LTE
- Speed: LTE Cat 4 150MBps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL)
- WLan: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: BT 4.0
- Rear: 8mp auto-focus w/ LED flash
- Front: 2mp fixed-fopcus
- Sensors: Gravitation/Proximity/Light/Vibrator
- Radio: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Battery Type: 2300mAh
- Price: PhP5999