Yesterday in a media launch event, Fossil, the renowned creator of quality timepieces, announced two new additions to its Q lineup of smartwatches, the Q Wander and Q Marshal.
Both these models are designed with balance between fashion and function with the Q Wander boasting a stylish, multi-finish case, while the Q Marshal sporting a rugged case. Both are equipped with nifty features to help you accomplish your daily tasks, all in a more compact form factor.
- Always On Display
- A Case Size of 45mm
- Notifies you of certain activities using vibration
- You’ll be able to view text messages and emails on your smartwatch, and respond to messages by tapping the screen or using voice commands
- Compatible with both Android and iOS
- Steel and Classic Leather Accents which adds to the overall style
- Equipped with a Microphone and Speaker to let you do some tasks using your voice
- Tracks your activities and also has Step Goal Setting
- Custom Watch Faces and Interchangeable Straps to suit your mood and style
- Automatically Sets the Timezone for you
- Comes with a Magnetic Charger. No need for fancy cables
- Works with Google Fit, UA Record by Under Armour, UP by Jawbone, and MyFitness Pal
The Fossil Q Wander and Q Marshal are both available in FOSSIL and WSI stores, as well as selected L Timestudio and Wristpod branches for a starting price of PhP16,000.