OPPO has recently uploaded a very interesting video on their Official YouTube channel, which gives a sneak preview of yet another mid-range device, the R9s.
The OPPO R9s sports a similar design to the F1s, only that the lines at the back have now been completely removed (Except for the black variant).
It sports a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, and houses a Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core processor, the very same chip that powers the ASUS Zenfone 3. Coupled with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, 16MP Rear and Front-Facing cameras, and a 3010mAh battery, it seems that the company is setting up the stage for another mid-range battle.
OPPO R9s Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of Internal Storage Expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD Card
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED Display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- 16MP Rear Camera, f/1.7, PDAF
- 16MP Front-Facing Camera, f/2.0
- LTE, Dual SIM
- ColorOS v3.0.0 on top of Android Marshmallow
- 3010mAh Battery
We don’t have any information on what this teaser means, but perhaps this is a sign that the R9s will soon be hitting shores on other regions.