It seems that Sony wasn’t quite done showcasing their newest Xperia lineup just yet. Following the High-End and Mid-Range phones, the Japanese tech giant has recently unveiled its newest budget-oriented device, the Xperia L1.
The Xperia L1 features a 5.5-inch HD display with slim side bezels, and is powered by a MediaTek MT6737T Quad-Core processor with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and a 2620mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging.
The device sports a 13MP main camera, a 5MP selfie snapper, 4G/LTE connectivity, a USB Type-C port, Dual SIM capability, NFC, Android Nougat out of the box, and comes in Black, White, and Pink.
Details about pricing are yet to be announced.
Sony Xperia L1 Specs:
- 1.4GHz MediaTek MT6737T Quad-Core Processor
- 2GB of RAM, 16 GB of Internal Storage Expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD Card
- 5.5-inch HD Display
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, AF, 3x Clear Image Zoom
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.2, 24mm Wide-Angle Lens
- 4G/LTE, Dual SIM
- Android Nougat
- 2620mAh Battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
- USB Type-C