Vivo is the primary sponsor of the Indian Premiere League (Cricket). And with the event kicking off in a few days, the company has seized the opportunity to launch a new color for its V5 Plus smartphone.
The Limited Edition V5 Plus will come in Matte Black Coating along with an IPL tag. Apart from these, everything else is the same.
Launched a few months back, the V5 Plus is the newest selfie-centric smartphone from Vivo which packs a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 protection, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core CPU, 64GB of internal storage, a custom made Hi-Fi chip, and a 3,160mAh battery.
The V5 Plus has a 16MP rear camera. And being a selfie-centric device, its fitted with a dual front camera setup composed of a 20MP snapper with a 5P lens system, and another one at 8MP camera for depth.
The Vivo V5 Plus is currently being sold here in the Philippines for PhP19,990. For our full review, click here.
Vivo V5 Plus Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of Internal Storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Rear Camera: 16MP, f/2.0, 5P Lens
- Front Camera: 20MP Sony IMX376, f/2.0 + 8MP f/2.0
- Selfie Softlight Flash
- LTE, Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow
- 3,160mAh Battery
- AK4376 Hi-Fi audio chip
- Fast Charging