Earlier today, Jabra launched the newest member of its enterprise leading Evolve lineup of headsets to the Philippine market, the Jabra Evolve 75.
The Evolve 75 is the latest premium wireless headset aimed at the task-oriented worker. It boasts a number of useful features including Active and Passive Noise Cancellation, and an integrated Busylight to keep keep yourself from being distracted during work hours.
This headset is the latest addition to Jabra’s successful Evolve series, which has already sold more than 2.5 million units worldwide. The series itself was created to ensure more focused and distraction-free performance in the workplace. To do so, the Evolve 75 combines wireless freedom, great sound, active noise cancellation, and the busylight feature.
The Evolve 75 is equipped with world-class speakers for both calls and music. It features dual Bluetooth connectivity which allows it to be paired simultaneously with two devices, such as a PC and a smartphone.
Boasting a range of 100 feet for laptops and 33 feet for smartphones, the Evolve 75 give a worker the freedom to move and multi-task without any interruptions or unnecessary noise from colleagues that hamper productivity and concentration.
In addition, the Jabra Evolve 75 is compatible is certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and other Unified Communication (UC) Platforms. It’s also compatible with Open Office and Outdoor requirements for Microsoft’s Skype for Business.
The device is also compatible with Jabra Direct, a free cloud-based software which lets users manage and personalize their headset.
- HD voice for crystal clear calls, Wold-class speakers for music
- Active Noise Cancellation using 4 microphones
- Integrated busylight to increase productivity by reducing noise and interruptions
- Up to 15 hours of talk time
- Connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Up to 100 ft./ 30 meters away from connected device
- Audio through USB connection
- Can be placed in an optional Charging stand
- Integration with leading UC platforms and certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya, and more
- Leather-feel ear cushions and an on-ear wearing style
- Discreet boom-arm that can be clipped onto the headband
The Jabra Evolve 75 is aimed at the corporate market, so chances are you won’t be seeing one for sale at your typical store. But in case you’re interested in getting one, here are the prices:
|Jabra Evolve 75 Stereo MS, Charging Stand and Link 370||USD 329|
|Jabra Evolve 75 Stereo UC, Charging Stand and Link 370||USD 329|
|Jabra Evolve 75 Stereo MS including Link 370||USD 279|
|Jabra Evolve 75 Stereo UC including Link 370||USD 279|
|Charging Stand for Evolve 75||USD 59|
For more information on the Evolve 75, you may visit Jabra’s official website.