OPPO has surely captured the hearts of selfie lovers in the Philippines, as sales of its newest hit, the F3, has already reached 22,000 units in just 3 days!
Following its launch, the nationwide sale of the F3 started last May 13 and was spearheaded with roadshows in SM Ecoland Davao and Glorietta in Makati combined with more than 5,000 authorized resellers across the country. In the Makati leg of the tour, O-fans were treated to a spectacular dance number by actress Ella Cruz before joining her for groufies.
Both the OPPO F3 and F3 Plus are fitted with a Dual Front Camera system, one with a wide-angle lens to fit in more subjects in a shot. Beautify 4.0 also ensures that everyone in the photos look their best. Both are also capable of having a bokeh effect with the front camera.
“The OPPO F3 is a testimony of what users today look in a smartphone, delivering the latest trend with our innovative groufie camera, premium design and practical package. Additionally, it surpasses the sales figures of its predecessor, which is a sign of OPPO’s continuous growth in the Philippines.” – OPPO Philippines Brand Marketing Manager Stephen Cheng
The OPPO F3 retails for PhP16,990, and has received numerous positive feedback from customers and reviewers due to its innovative dual selfie cameras, a premium look and build quality, the large 64GB of internal storage, and great battery life.
OPPO F3 Specs:
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750T Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage expandable via MicroSD Card (Up to 128GB)
- 5.5-inch Full HD In-Cell TFT 2.5D Curved Display, Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- 13MP Rear Camera
- 16MP + 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0, 120° Wide-Angle Lens, Screen Flash
- Dual SIM, VoLTE Support
- ColorOS 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow
- 3,200mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold