Apple has just announced the latest version of watchOS, and it brings in some nifty features for fitness enthusiasts, as well as a new watch face based on its mobile assistant, Siri.
Here are some of the key features to take note of:
- Now uses machine learning to intelligently determine useful information at any given time
- New user interface for the workouts app
- Integration with gym equipment via NFC, syncs information to your Apple Watch
- Automatic import of playlists from Apple Music, supports multiple playlists
- Redesigned dock with vertical interface
- A Kaleidoscope Watch face with new characters including Woody, Jesse, and Buzz from the Toy Story movie franchise
watchOS 4 is scheduled for public release this fall.
Source: The Verge