Actress and Vlogger Andrea Brillantes is set to entertain selfie lovers today, as the Vivo Mall Tour heads south to SM Sucat in Parañaque!
Andrea is well known for her role as Annaliza in ABS-CBN’s primetime series, and has over 2 million followers on Instagram alone. Learn from this young actress, how to look stylish and vibrant in your selfies.
Since her debut in Going Bulilit, she has started to tackle more mature roles in both TV and the big screen, including her latest appearance in the remake of “Pangako Sa Yo”.
The Mall Tour in Sucat is part of a four-month long tour in various parts of the country, and aims to bring the Vivo brand closer to selfie-loving fans as well as prospective customers with its quality product lineup.
Vivo’s dominance in the selfie market is expected to be boosted by the launch of the Vivo V5s, which sports a 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and a selfie softlight, designed to make your shots look good even in challenging conditions. It also has a group selfie feature, and is supported by a 13MP rear camera.
Vivo V5s Specs
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage expandable via MicroSD Card (Up to 256GB)
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD Display, Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, PDAF
- 20MP Front Camera, Sony IMX376, f/2.0, Selfie Softlight, Group Selfie
- Hi-Fi Music AK4376 dedicated audio chip
- FuntouchOS 3.0 on top of Android Marshmallow
- 3,000mAh battery
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass