We don’t think power banks can get slimmer and beautiful than this.
Just today, ASUS announced its latest product, the ASUS ZenPower Slim. The thin and stylish power bank sports an ultra slim profile in black or white hairline design. As ASUS would put it, “it looks and feels as good as it performs.”
There are a few features up its metal sleeve other than its good looks: temperature protection, reset protection and short circuit protection. ASUS made sure that while its overall aesthetics profile is overly appealing, security and safety of users are compromised.
- Temperature Protection: Temperature sensors and temperature controlling mechanism to ensure the safety of lithium batteries to work within the temperature range.
- Reset protection: When power output abnormality strikes ZenPower, pressing the power button can reset the ZenPower and restore it to the functional state without any problems.
- Short Circuit Protection: When ZenPoweer control board detects short circuit, ZenPower will shut off to protect your safety.
We got hold of ASUS’ deck on the features of the new power bank, and boy were we very happy with all of ‘em. Apart from aforementioned security features, it also has Input Over Voltage Protection, Output over Voltage Protection, Over Charge/Over Discharge Protection and Output Over current Protection.
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Polymer Cell
- Charging Time: 4.5 hours with DV 5V/1A standard cable
- Rating Capacities: 5.1V/1700mAh
What’s in the box
- 1 x ZenPower Slim
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual