After making its debut at the Mobile World Congress 2017 in Barcelona, the Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra has finally arrived in Philippine shores!
The XA1 Ultra sports a 6-inch Full HD Borderless, Edge-to-Edge Display covered with 2.5D Glass, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core Processor. There’s also 4GB of RAM, and up to 64GB of built-in storage.
For imaging, the XA1 Ultra boasts a 23MP main camera that is able to capture subjects with amazing speed and accuracy, thanks to Hybrid Autofocus combined with the quick launch and capture feature. There’s also a 16MP selfie shooter with OIS. It runs on Android Nougat out of the box and packs a 2700mAh battery.
The Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra comes in Rainbow White, Black, Pink, and Gold for an SRP of PhP21,990. There’s also a full range of accessories available for a perfect match.
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Specs
- MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of Internal Storage Expandable via MicroSD Card
- 6-inch Full HD Borderless, Edge-to-Edge Display
- 23MP Rear Camera, 1/2.3″ Exmor RS, f/2.0, SteadyShot, 1080p Video Recording
- 16MP Front Camera, 1/2.6″ Exmor RS, f/2.0, OIS, AF
- 300Mbps LTE
- USB Type-C
- Android Nougat
- 2,700mAh Battery, Pump Express+ 2.0, Qnovo Adaptive Charging