Sony has just announced its newest mid-range device at IFA 2017, the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus.
The XA1 Plus sports the familiar design of current Xperia devices such as the XA1 and the XA1 Ultra, with metal sides and plastic back. It has a 5.5-inch Full HD display and runs on an octa-core Helio P20 processor along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The 23MP rear camera features hybrid autofocus, 5x clear image zoom, Steadyshot, and a lightning-fast launch speed of 0.6s. There’s also an 8MP Exmor R front camera for crystal clear selfies.
Other features include NFC, LTE Cat 4/6, Bluetooth 4.2, aptX support for better audio, and a USB Type-C interface.
The XA1 Plus packs a 3430mAh battery with QNOVO adaptive charging, as well as Sony’s pump express+ 2.0 quick charging technology. It runs on Android Nougat out of the box.
The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus will be priced at $379.99.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Specs:
- MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core Processor (4 x 2.3GHz + 4 x 1.6GHz)
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support (up to 256GB)
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display
- 23MP Rear Camera with Hybrid Autofocus, 5x Clear Image Zoom, Steadyshot
- 8MP Exmor R Front Camera
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side)
- 3430mAh battery with QNOVO Adapative Charging and Pump Express+ 2.0 Quick Charging
- Android Nougat