In an interesting turn of events, ASUS ROG teased everyone with the availability of ASUS’ first Ryzen laptop, the Strix GL702ZC.
Are you ready? Something has awakened, and it's coming real soon. #RyZeOfTheRepublic #8CoresAwakened
ASUS Republic of Gamersさんの投稿 2017年9月8日(金)
This 8-core laptop may just be a budget gamer’s dream. Each core can run two threads in parallel, which effectively makes it a 16-core beast. We are not yet aware which exact model of GL702ZC ASUS PH is exactly bringing to the Philippines, but for everyone’s information, all variants is packed with 17.3″ IPS-type display.
The souped up variant of the GL702ZC is packed with Ryzen 7 1700 processor, AMD Radeon 580 GPU, 32GB of DDR4-2400 memory, 1TB 7200 SATA HDD and an M.2 Slot for further storage upgrade.
ASUS ROG Strix GL702ZC Specifications:
- Processor: AMD® Ryzen™ 5 1600 Processor, AMD® Ryzen™ 7 1700 Processor
- Chipset: AMD AMD B350
- Memory: up to 32 GB SDRAM, 2 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion
- Display: With IPS Technology; 120Hz (16:9) 17.3″ with 72% NTSC FHD Anti-Glare (1920×1080) with 178˚ wide-viewing angle display LED backlit Panel with 178˚ wide-viewing angle display LED backlit 17.3″; or, 60Hz with 72% NTSC FHD Panel (1920×1080) Anti-Glare (16:9)
- GPU: AMD AMD Radeon™ RX580 , with 4GB, VRAM
- Storage: SATA HDD 1TB 7200RPM
- Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard with isolated Num key
- Dimensions: 415 x 280 x 34 mm (WxDxH)
What do you guys think? Let’s spice up our discussion by giving us your wild guess on the price of the upcoming ASUS Strix GL702ZC.