ASUS has recently launched a new device in the US called the Zenfone V, where V stands for Verizon. The device isn’t a rebrand or repackaged version of previous Zenfones, but is an entirely new device in itself.
ASUS Zenfone V Specs:
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED Display with Gorilla Glass protection
- 23MP Rear Camera, f/2.0, OIS
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- 4K Video Recording
- USB Type-C Interface
- DTS Headphone:X, Hi-Res Audio, NXP Smart AMP Technology
- ZenUI 3.0 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat
- 3000mAh with ASUS BoostMaster Fast Charging
- Sensors: Accelerator, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Hall, Ambient light, RGB sensor, IR (Laser Focus), Fingerprint
There’s no official pricing as of the moment. But as the device is carrier exclusive, we are not expecting it to become available in other markets anytime soon.