Earlier today in an exclusive event, Meizu Philippines officially launched its newest handset for the Philippine market, the Meizu PRO 7 with dual displays and dual rear cameras.
The PRO 7 sports a 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with vibrant colors, and runs on MediaTek’s Helio P25 octa-core processor clocked at 1.6GHz with 4GB of LPDDR4X memory and 64GB of internal storage. No slot for a microSD card here, unfortunately.
What’s unique about this phone is the addition of a 1.9-inch AMOLED display at the back, which displays notifications and the track you’re listening to. You can also set wallpapers and use it as a preview screen for taking selfies with the dual rear cameras.
Speaking of which, the PRO 7’s dual rear camera system is composed of two 13MP sensors (RGB + Monochrome) for capturing stunning photos. The 16MP front camera on the other hand, features a four-in-one algorithm that automatically activates in low light conditions, enabling great quality shots.
For superb audio quality, the PRO 7 is also equipped with a Cirrus Logic CS43130 Hi-Fi chip that ensures every detail in sound is pure, natural, and pleasing to the ear. No need to be worried about longevity, as it also packs a 3000mAh battery with Meizu’s mCharge quick charging technology. It runs on the latest version of FlymeOS on top of Android Nougat.
“The Meizu PRO 7 conveys the very essence of Meizu – our passion to innovate and our
commitment to creating premium devices. We’ve been trying out different implementations of rear displays for the past years, and are confident we have now created an implementation that truly offers a great user experience.” – Jeffrey Yang, CMO of Meizu.
The Meizu PRO 7 is now available in Meizu kiosks and soon in Lazada for PhP22,990.
Meizu PRO 7 Specs:
- 1.6GHz MediaTek Helio P25 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB of internal storage
- 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display, 423ppi
- 1.9-inch (240 x 536 pixels) Rear AMOLED Display, 307ppi
- Dual 12MP Rear Cameras (RGB + Monochrome), f/2.0, Sony IMX386, PDAF
- Portrait Mode, Monochrome Mode
- 16MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- Cirrus Logic CS43130 Hi-Fi Chip
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C Interface
- Flyme OS on top of Android Nougat
- 3000mAh Battery with mCharge Quick Charge Technology
- Sensors: Hall, Gravity, IR proximity, Gyroscope, Ambient light, Fingerprint, Digital compass