Apart from the high-end XZ1, Sony also launched its newest mid-range device into the Philippine market, the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus.
The Xperia XA1 Plus has a 5.5-inch Full HD display, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P20 octa-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support.
The Xperia XA1 Plus is equipped with a 23MP rear camera with Hybrid Autofocus, 5x Clear Image Zoom, and Steadyshot, while the 8MP Exmor R front camera lets you take beautiful looking selfies no matter what the condition.
Other features include NFC, LTE Cat 4/6, Bluetooth 4.2, aptX support for better audio, and a USB Type-C interface.
The XA1 Plus packs a 3430mAh battery with QNOVO adaptive charging, as well as Sony’s pump express+ 2.0 quick charging technology. It runs on Android Nougat out of the box.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Specs:
- MediaTek Helio P20 Octa-Core Processor (4 x 2.3GHz + 4 x 1.6GHz)
- 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage with microSD card support (up to 256GB)
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display
- 23MP Rear Camera with Hybrid Autofocus, 5x Clear Image Zoom, Steadyshot
- 8MP Exmor R Front Camera
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side)
- 3430mAh battery with QNOVO Adapative Charging and Pump Express+ 2.0 Quick Charging
- Android Nougat
The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus will be available in stores some time in October. Local pricing is still to be confirmed.