The Mi Mix 2 isn’t the only smartphone that was announced yesterday at Xiaomi’s event. The brand also unveiled the newest member of its Note lineup, the mid-range Xiaomi Mi Note 3.
While the Mi Note 3 doesn’t have a bezel-less design it’s still a gorgeous looking device. The design is in fact, bears a striking resemblance to that of the Mi 6. It has a 5.5-inch Full HD Display with the new Snapdragon 660 processor at its core. There’s also 6GB of RAM, and up to 128GB of built-in storage. No microSD card slot here, unfortunately.
The Mi Note 3 also sports a dual rear camera system composed of two 12MP sensors, one RGB and the other with a telephoto lens. It has portrait mode, PDAF, 2x optical zoom, and 4-axis OIS. The 16MP front camera also features Adaptive AI Beautify, which is basically a tool for removing blemishes on your selfies.
The device packs a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0, and most likely runs on MIUI 9 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specs:
- 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor
- 6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD Display, 401ppi
- Dual 12MP rear cameras (RGB, f/1.8 + Telephoto, f/2.6), 2x optical zoom, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, Portrait Mode
- 16MP front camera
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C interface
- MIUI 9 on top of Android 7.0 Nougat
- 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Sensors: Fingeprint, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity, Compass, Barometer
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is priced as follows:
- 6GB + 64GB (Black) – Around 320 Euros
- 6GB + 128GB (Black) – Around 370 Euros
- 6GB + 128GB (Blue) – Around 380 Euros