The V7+ is Vivo’s current flagship smartphone, fulfilling the brand’s mission of empowering self-expression. It boasts a 24MP front-facing camera with an LED flash, smart photography algorithms, and other features that help achieve crystal clear selfies, every time.
To appreciate your content better, the V7+ also sports a 5.99-inch 18:9 all-screen display for delivering an enhanced and more exciting visual experience. The phone’s Face Beauty 7.0 feature brightens up photos and improves complexion, even in less than ideal lighting, while Portrait mode adds the depth of field effect to selfies.
The V7+ is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor, along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with microSD card support. It runs on Vivo’s Funtouch OS 3.2 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat.
Other features include Face ID Access, which lets users unlock the device through facial recognition, and Smart Split 3.0, for checking your messages while using another app side by side.
The Vivo V7+ comes in Matte Black and Champagne Gold colors, and is now available at Lazada, Argomall, and in Vivo concept stores and kiosks for PhP17,990.
Vivo V7+ Specs:
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 5.99-inch 18:9 IPS HD FullView Display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass Protection
- 16MP Rear Camera, Ultra HD Mode, PDAF, f/2.0
- 24MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash, Face Beauty 7.0, Portrait Mode, f/2.0
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- USB OTG
- Fingerprint Sensor
- AK4376A Hi-Fi Audio chipset
- Funtouch OS 3.2 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3225mAh battery
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Matte Black