Selfie fans are in for some great fun and entertainment, as members of the Vivo family will be going on mall tours simultaneously on several locations to showcase the brand’s newest smartphone, the Vivo V7+ with its almost bezel-less all-screen display.
From September 30 to October 1, TJ Monterde will serenade fans with good music at the San Jose Del Monte Mall Atrium.
At the same time, The Voice Kids runner-up Sassa Dagdag and teen hunk Paul Salas will also perform at the Lower Ground Atrium of SM Southmall.
On October 1 and 2, the SM Megamall Event Center is set to be filled with excitement with a performance from Boyband PH composed of Joao Constancia Niel Murillo Tristan Ramirez Russell Reyes Ford Valencia.
The four-month mall tour aims to bring the brand’s products closer it its intended audience.
The Vivo V7+ boasts an impressive 84.4% screen to body ratio with its 5.99-inch all-screen display for an enhanced viewing experience. Its 24MP front camera with LED flash features smart photography algorithms which allow it to produce sharp and clear selfies.
The Vivo V7+ comes in Matte Black and Crown Gold colors, and is now available in Lazada, Argomall and all Vivo concept stores and kiosks nationwide for PhP17,990.
Vivo V7+ Specs:
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 5.99-inch 18:9 IPS HD FullView Display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass Protection
- 16MP Rear Camera, Ultra HD Mode, PDAF, f/2.0
- 24MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash, Face Beauty 7.0, Portrait Mode, f/2.0
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- USB OTG
- Fingerprint Sensor
- AK4376A Hi-Fi Audio chipset
- Funtouch OS 3.2 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3225mAh battery
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Matte Black