If you’re itching to get your hands on Huawei’s latest flagship, here’s some good news for you: Huawei Philippines has just unveiled the local pricing of the highly-anticipated Mate 10!.
The Huawei Mate 10 is IP67 certified for water and dust resistance, features a 5.9-inch 2K display, and is driven by the Kirin 970 CPU with AI Capabilities and a 12-Core GPU. There’s also 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and a 4,000 mAh battery with SuperCharge technology.
Its signature dish of course, is its dual Leica cameras at the back equipped with OIS, PDAF, 2x Lossless Zoom, and Laser Auto focus. It runs on EMUI 8.0 on top of Android Oreo.
The Huawei Mate 10 will retail for PhP32,990 and can now be pre-ordered from any of the participating Huawei Concept Stores until November 16, 2017. Those who pre-order will also get a FREE 10,000mAh Huawei Super Charge Powerbank!
Pre-ordered Huawei Mate 10 units can be claimed starting November 17, 2017 while the freebie can be claimed on November 27, 2017. Both should be picked up at the store where the purchase was made.
For the full pre-order mechanics and a list of participating stores, click here.
Huawei Mate 10 Specs
- 2.4GHz Hi-Silicon Kirin 970 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 5.9-inch 16:9 2K HDR Display
- Dual 12MP (RGB) + 20MP (Mono) Rear Cameras, f/1.6, Leica Summilux-H, OIS, PDAF, 2x Lossless Zoom, Laser AF
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- IP53 Certification for Splash Resistance
- USB Type-C Interface
- 4,000mAh battery with SuperCharge Technology
- EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo
- Colors: Pink Gold, Champagne Gold, Mocha Brown, Black