Infinix, the company who brought us the Note 4 and Note 4 Pro, is the latest to join the dual camera race. Meet the Infinix Zero 5.
The Infinix Zero 5 has a 5.98-inch Full HD display with the usual 16:9 aspect ratio, and is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 Processor clocked at 2.6GHz. There’s 6GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage, and a potent 4,350mAh battery.
The Zero 5’s forte is touted to be imaging, starting with dual rear cameras – a combination of 12MP + 13MP sensors (Wide Angle + Telephoto), along with a 16MP 4-in-1 selfie camera with portrait master mode for noise-reduction and more natural looking photos.
The device runs on Infinix’s XOS Hummingbird on top of Android Nougat, which introduces various features such as Multi Window, XShare, and Freezer, which lets you store away apps that are not frequently used to prevent them from using up the phone’s memory.
The Infinix Zero 5 will be available exclusively from Lazada for PhP13,999 and will be part of the Online Revolution Sale 12.12.
Infinix Zero 5 Specs
- 2.6GHz MediaTek Helio P25 octa-core processor
- 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB)
- 5.98-inch Full HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 12MP + 13MP Rear Cameras (Wide Angle, f/2.0 + Telephoto, f/2.6), f/2.0, 2x Optical Zoom, 10x digital zoom
- 16MP Front Camera with Portrait Master Mode
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE, VoLTE
- USB Type-C interface
- Fingerprint Sensor
- XOS Hummingbird on top of Android Nougat
- 4,350mAh battery with fast charging