If you’re looking for a good postpaid plan for the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, then look no further, as Smart has just unveiled their upcoming offers for the new Apple devices!.
Smart’s HERO Offers are geared for those who don’t want to spend a big cash out amount and prefer a light payment scheme.
The iPhone 8 will be available for only P2,699 per month (Plan 1999 + 700 for the device), while the iPhone 8 plus will be available for only P2,999 per month (Plan 1999 + 1000 for the device).
Both plans come with 12GB of data allocation plus a FREE app per month, Unli texts to all networks, 70 of calls to all networks, and 1-month Gadget Shield for FREE.
So why should you get your iPhone 8/8 Plus from Smart?
- The total plan inclusive of the device cost can be charged to your monthly bill. Payment for plans 1499, 2999, 2499, and 2999 can be paid in 24-months, as compared to a one time big time cash out. No need for a credit card.
- You get more data allocation plus your choice of a FREE App per month, which is by the way, interchangeable and won’t consume your data allocation.
- You get the phone for so much less. You’ll only need to pay for the monthly service fee after the device has been paid up during the first 24 months.
- Fastest LTE. With Smart continuously rolling out it’s ultra-fast LTE network, you’re sure to get the most optimal experience possible.
- Gadget Shield. You get a 1 month shield for accidental damage or theft.
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus can now be pre-ordered at Smart Stores Nationwide, and at the Smart Online Store. Both will be available in stores starting November 17, 2017.
To know more about Smart’s iPhone 8 offers, click here.