OnePlus has always been about competitive pricing for top of the line specs. Now, its new flagship, the OnePlus 5T, is again set to redefine the premium segment.
The OnePlus 5T sports an Anodized Aluminium body, complimented by a 6-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels.
It’s powered by no less than the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, along with up to 8GB of RAM, and up to 128GB of storage with no support for a microSD card.
One notable change to the 5T is its dual rear cameras, which is now composed of a 16MP main sensor, and a secondary 20MP sensor that’s dedicated for low-light photography. It’s also capable of 4K video recording.
Other features include NFC, Facial Recognition, Bluetooth 5.0, AptX HD support for wireless audio devices, and parallel apps, which allows you to have multiple instances of a particular app. It comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat, and a 3,300mAh battery compatible with Dash Charge technology.
OnePlus 5T Specs:
- 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB/8GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of storage (no microSD card support)
- 6.01-inch 18:9 FHD+ AMOLED Display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 5
- 16MP (Main, Sony IMX 398, f/1.7) + 20MP (low-light, IMX 376K, f/1.7) rear cameras
- 16MP (IMX 371, f/2.0) front camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dual SIM
- USB Type-C
- Headphone Jack
- NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, aptX HD support
- OxygenOS on top of Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- 3,300mAh battery compatible with Dash Charge Technology
The OnePlus 5T will retail at $499 for the 6GB/64GB variant, and $559 for the 8GB/128GB variant. It will be available in the US, Europe and India on November 21, and November 28 in China.