Following the success of the V7+, Vivo is set to launch its more compact brother, the V7 today, in no less than the City of Smiles, Bacolod City!
The event starts at 2:00PM at the SM City Bacolod Event Center North Wing. Vivo’s brand influencers Boy Band PH will also be present to showcase an engaging performance for the crowd.
Today will be the first day that the V7 will be unveiled publicly. The device sports a 5.7-inch all screen display with HD resolution, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 CPU clocked at 1.8GHz, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 3,000mAh battery.
Like its bigger brother, the V7 is also equipped with an advanced 24MP selfie camera and a 16MP rear camera. It also runs Funtouch OS 3.2 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat, introducing new features such as Face ID access, Game Mode, Smart Split 3.0, and App Clone.
The V7 is a culmination of the brand’s efforts to address the needs of today’s youth, by offering stylish and dynamic products that allow them to show individuality and be able to capture essential moments.
The Vivo V7 will soon be available in stores, nationwide. For the meantime, you may check out our first impressions here.
Vivo V7 Specs:
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- 5.7-inch 18:9 IPS HD All Screen Display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass Protection
- 16MP Rear Camera, Ultra HD Mode, PDAF, f/2.0
- 24MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash, Face Beauty 7.0, Portrait Mode, f/2.0
- Dual SIM, 4G/LTE
- USB OTG
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Funtouch OS 3.2 on top of Android 7.1 Nougat
- 3,000mAh battery