After the long wait, Huawei has finally unveiled details regarding the official availability of its newest flagship, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro!
In a post on the brand’s official website, it was revealed that the much-anticipated device will be available in the country starting December 5, 2017, for an SRP of PhP38,990. As part of Huawei’s Best Wei Christmas promo, customers who will purchase a Mate 10 Pro from December 5, 2017 to January 14, 2018 will also get a FREE Fitness Bundle with Band AI, U Ring and Selfie Stick. For a list of participating stores, click here.
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has a 6-inch FHD+ OLED display, and is also powered by the new Kirin 970 processor with AI capabilities. It has 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, and runs on a 4,000mAh battery with SuperCharge technology.
Like the Mate 10, the Pro version also sports improved Dual Leica cameras at the back – a 12MP RGB sensor coupled with a 20MP monochrome sensor. Selfies are taken care of by an 8MP front camera.
The Mate 10 Pro runs on Huawei’s EMUI 8.0 on top of Android Oreo. Other features include NFC, PC Mode, which allows the user to run a desktop environment just by connecting the phone to an external display, and IP67 certification for water and dust resistance.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Specs
- 2.4GHz Hi-Silicon Kirin 970 Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB of RAM, 128GB of storage
- 6.0-inch 18:9 FHD+ OLED HDR Display
- Dual 12MP (RGB) + 20MP (Mono) Rear Cameras, f/1.6, Leica Summilux-H, OIS, PDAF, 2x Lossless Zoom, Laser AF
- 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- IP67 Certification for Water and Dust Resistance
- USB Type-C Interface
- 4,000mAh battery with SuperCharge Technology
- EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo
- Colors: TBA
To know more about Huawei’s Christmas promo, click here.