A new mid-range smartphone was introduced by Alcatel at CES 2018. The company didn’t reveal the actual tech specifications of the smartphone except for the 18:9 aspect ratio screen. But thanks to a leak from Roland Quandt, we now have complete information about the new Alcatel 3V. The phone might go official in Europe for around US$ 218.
The Alcatel 3V is equipped with a 2160x1080p FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 2.5D curved tempered glass on top. It runs on a Quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage with a dedicated micro SD card slot.
The phone also features a dual rear camera setup composed of a 16MP RGB sensor and a secondary 2MP sensor for depth sensing. It also boasts an 8MP fixed focus lens for selfies. It is dual SIM capable with 4G LTE and VoLTE on both SIM slots.
The phone has an ample 3,000 mAh battery with a micro USB port and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. The phone isn’t expected to support fast-charging.
Alcatel 3V Specifications
- 6.0-inch FHD+ (2160×1080 pixels) 18:9 IPS display
- 1.45GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB onboard storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 16 MP + 2 MP dual rear cameras with dual LED flash
- 8 MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 8.05mm thick; Weight: 169g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery