There is a customizable fingerprint sensor called Super mBack located on the right side of the panel. It can unlock your phone in 0.2 seconds and it can be programmed to perform several actions as well. There is also a pressure sensor below the display called the Halo button. It can perform the same mBack actions. The phone is powered by a 3000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. It can charge from 0 to 30% in 15 minutes. The M6s will be encased in a beautiful unibody metal design as well.
Meizu M6s Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass in-cell display with 450cd / m² brightness, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- Hexa-Core (2.0GHz x 2 Cortex-A73 + 1.6GHz x 4 Cortex-A53) Samsung Exynos 7872 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.2
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 5P lens, CMOS sensor
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 152 × 72.54 × 8mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2930mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
The Meizu M6s is priced at $155 for the 32GB version and $186 for the 64GB version. It comes in Gold, Black, Silver, and Blue colors. It’s currently available in China with no word on a global release date.