Have you been wanting to get your hands on the new Galaxy S9 and S9+? well, you can now take that extraordinary moment, as Samsung has just announced its “Trade-up, Trade-in” promo for its newest flagships. How? all you have to do is follow these five simple steps:
- Bring the smartphone (any brand) that you want to trade in for a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ to a Samsung Experience Store near you. Do note that you can trade-in more than one phone for valuation for one Galaxy S9 or S9+.
- A third-party agent will review and assess the surrendered smartphone. Make sure that it’s in good condition, as the agents will make deductions on the value if defects are found.
- Upon assessment, you’ll be given a coupon containing the appraised value of the surrendered device. This value is not convertible to cash.
- Present the coupon to the cashier and the coupon amount will be deducted from the SRP of the Galaxy S9 or S9+.
- You may also choose other payment options for this promo: Straight payment (Credit / Debit / Cash Card / Cash) or installment (Credit at 0% monthly). Should you choose to go with Straight payment, Samsung will add a top-up value of PhP4,000 which will also be deducted from the SRP of the Galaxy S9 or S9+. This top-up value is not convertible to cash.
So what are you waiting for? head to your nearest Samsung Experience Store and get ready to reimagine the way you see the world with the new Galaxy S9 and S9+. To know more, click here. Promo is valid until March 31, 2018.
You may also check out our first impressions of the Galaxy S9 and S9+.