Apart from the Zenfone 5 series, ASUS also also announced another variant of its Max series, the Zenfone Max M1, a toned down version of the Zenfone Max Plus M1, which was launched just a month ago.
The Zenfone Max M1 sports a 5.5-inch display with HD+ resolution, and is powered by either a quad-core Snadpragon 425 or an octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, along with 2GB/3GB of RAM, and 16GB/32GB of storage expandable with a microSD card. For imaging, the device has a dual rear camera setup – a combination of a 13MP and another 8MP sensor. There’s also a 13MP front shooter.
ASUS Zenfone Max M1 Specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/430 Processor
- 2GB/3GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of storage expandable via microSD card (Up to 256GB)
- 5.5-inch HD+ display
- 13MP (f/2.0) + 8MP Dual Rear Cameras, PDAF
- 13MP (f/2.0) Front Camera
- ZenUI 5.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4,000mAh battery