Apart from the 6GB/128GB variant, OPPO had another surprise for its fans tonight – the F7 Diamond Black. Yes, you’ve read that right. It’s not just a glossy finish, but rather with diamond patterns added for an added sense of glamour and elegance.
The device will be available in both 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB variants, along with everything that’s well-loved about the F7. You get a 6.23-inch FHD+ 19:9 display, a Helio P60 chip with AI capabilities, a 16MP rear camera with AI scene detection, and a 25MP front camera with AI-accelerated facial recognition.
The OPPO F7 runs on ColorOS 5.0, which brings features like full screen optimization and screen recording to the palm of your hand. It packs a 3,400mAh battery – also AI-managed.
The Diamond Black OPPO F7 4GB/64GBwill retail for PhP17,990 when it becomes available on April 21, 2018. To check out our review, click here.
OPPO F7 Specs:
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- 6.23-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super Full Screen Display
- 16MP rear camera, AI-Assisted Scene Detection, Portrait Mode
- 25MP front camera, Sony IMX 576, f/2.0, HDR, Vivid Mode, AR Stickers, AI Beauty Technology 2.0, Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint Sensor
- ColorOS 5.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400mAh battery with AI battery management