After the long wait, OPPO’s newest selfie expert, the F7 has just been officially launched locally, along with the introduction of the brand’s newest endorsers, Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto.
The OPPO F7 features a 6.23-inch FHD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, and is powered by the new Helio P60 octa-core CPU which incorporates a vast array of AI-assisted features to the device in almost every aspect, from optimizing performance and power consumption to scene detection and improved facial recognition. The device has 4GB/6GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB of storage.
For imaging, there’s a 16MP rear camera with AI-assisted scene detection. The 25MP front camera also features an improved version of the brand’s signature AI Beauty Technology. Both cameras can capture images with enhanced colors, thanks to the new Super Vivid mode.
The F7 runs on ColorOS 5.0, which brings features like full screen optimization for apps, “Raise to Turn On Screen” which can automatically activate the display when the phone is raised to eye-level. There’s also screen recording, which lets you record a full 30 minute clip. The device runs on a 3,400mAh power pack with AI battery management.
The OPPO F7 4GB/64GB variant will retail for PhP17,990, while the 6GB/128GB variant will retail for PhP21,990. Both will be available in stores starting April 21, 2018. For our full review, click here.
OPPO F7 Specs:
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- 6.23-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super Full Screen Display
- 16MP rear camera, AI-Assisted Scene Detection, Portrait Mode
- 25MP front camera, Sony IMX 576, f/2.0, HDR, Vivid Mode, AR Stickers, AI Beauty Technology 2.0, Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint Sensor
- ColorOS 5.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400mAh battery with AI battery management