Only a few days away from its official launch in the Philippines, OPPO has finally revealed the local pricing of its newest selfie expert, the OPPO F7, along with the mechanics on how you can pre-order the device.
The device will be available for pre-order from April 12 to April 20, 2018 at authorized OPPO retail partners. Those who pre-order will be required to deposit PhP1,000, and can claim their unit starting April 21, 2018. They will also get an Olike Magic Music Lamp for FREE. The OPPO F7 will come in Solar Red and Moonlight Silver.
The OPPO F7 will retail for PhP17,990, which I think is a good price for what it offers. It features a 6.23-inch FHD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio, and is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 processor with its various AI-enhanced capabilities. It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage expandable via microSD card.
For imaging, the device is equipped with a 16MP rear camera with AI-enhanced scene detection, and a 25MP front camera with AI-assisted beautification. Both cameras are also capable of adding a depth of field effect to your photos, along with vivid mode, which enhances colors to add vibrancy to images.
The OPPO F7 runs on ColorOS 5.0, which brings new features such as full screen optimization, full screen multitasking, and screen recording. It packs a 3,400mAh battery. The device is set to launch on April 18, 2018. You may also check out our first impressions.
OPPO F7 Specs:
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- 6.23-inch FHD+ 19:9 Super Full Screen Display
- 16MP rear camera, AI-Assisted Scene Detection, Portrait Mode
- 25MP front camera, Sony IMX 576, f/2.0, HDR, Vivid Mode, AR Stickers, AI Beauty Technology 2.0, Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint Sensor
- ColorOS 5.0 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo
- 3,400mAh battery with AI battery management
You’ve probably seen it by now, but the pre-order image also says 128GB, which suggests that the 6GB/128GB variant is also on its way.