In an exclusive event, Belkin showcased its lineup of wireless charging products in collaboration with Quantum Mobile Gears, as its Philippine distributor for its various mobile accessories.
The BOOSTUP wireless charging pad has been cleverly engineered to deliver efficiency and high-speed charging to the iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8, and supports up to 7.5W charging. It’s also Qi compatible, to the benefit of a number of Android devices. It also comes with its own AC adapter, which means you get the right amount of power delivered to your device, every single time.
For your peace of mind, the device also comes with a $2,500 Connected Equipment Warranty, which means that in the event of a lightning strike, and your device gets damaged while connected to the charging pad, you can file a claim to Belkin, and if found valid, they’ll pay for your phone’s worth (Up to to $2,500).
Got a case? no problem, as this one charges through most of them (up to 3mm thick). Belkin also unveiled a wireless charging stand which lets you charge you phone in both landscape or portrait. It has indicators at the bottom and at the side, so you’ll know when you’re device is ready to go, regardless of orientation.
There’s also a 10W version, which delivers up to 9 watts of charging for Samsung devices, and up to 10 watts for all other Qi enabled products, including LG and Sony. An included 5-foot AC adapter ensures optimal and accurate power output, and it’s also available in multiple colorways. This one retails for PhP3,690.
Belkin also announced a partnership with Globe, so that its customers will be able to enjoy high-end screen protection, through its TrueClear Pro Advanced Screen Care solution, which allows trained in-store associates to apply a screen protector on your phone in minutes – A unique, first-of-its-kind system for applying Belkin’s screen protectors with unmatched accuracy, and has won an innovation award in CES 2014.
Customers will witness expert application by highly trained and certified specialists who can ensure the ultimate precision with no air bubbles or misalignment. What’s more, the service is free of charge for those who will purchase Belkin’s Tempered Glass or InvisiGlass screen protection. Both are optimized for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, and are also compatible with iPhone 6, 6S, 7 and 7 Plus.
ScreenForce Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Utilizes high-grade Japanese glass
- Three times stronger than plastic
- Provides resilient, hard-wearing protection for iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus
ScreenForce InvisiGlass Ultra Screen Protection
- Made with Accessory Glass 2 by Corning
- Sets the new standard in iPhone X protection
- Offers improved scratch resistance, reduced scratch visibility, and better drop performance
- Ony 0.29mm thin
ScreenForce TemperedCurve Screen Protection
- Uses high-quality Japanese glass
- Utilizes a new curved design to protect more of the screen without compromising the touchscreen experience
- Provides premium screen protection backed by Belkin-guaranteed strength
- Rigorously tested to the highest standards for tactile and visual experience