Now in its 6th year, Ideaspace Foundation, Inc. recently selected 6 tech startups among 12 total final competitors. The winners will embark on the company’s acceleration and mentorship program.
The winning teams will receive equity-free funding, training, mentorship, legal services and office space in Makati City worth a combined total of at least PhP1,000,000 in funding support and other in-kind services.
During the awarding, Ideaspace made some changes to the number of winners and cash prizes. 6 winners were chosen, instead of traditionally choosing 5; and those who did not get the chance to get a spot at the acceleration program will receive PhP100,000 each.
The winners in this year’s Ideaspace acceleration program presented a healthy mix of ideas and solutions for business, fresh graduates, industrial and MSMEs. Here is the complete list of winners:
- Impactville – A business solution to help organizations measure outputs and outcomes for CSR programs
- Zestagram – An online resume-builder that helps students and fresh graduates acquire relevant work experience while still in school through an internship to employment program.
- WizherApp – A Software for routers that makes accessing and controlling the WiFi easier
- 1export – A platform where buyers are matched with local sellers
- CreatorsPub – An online publishing platform for content creators
- ECFulfill – A business solution to help local MSMEs sell on Amazon
In a statement by Rene Meily, President of IdeaSpace, he said “We are encouraged at the range and quality of the entries in this year’s contest. The founders have fresh ideas and we look forward to working closely with them to build viable businesses
that will spark innovation and jobs for our country.”