Ready your controllers as Brawlout launches in multiple platforms this August 21!
Now that it’s out of Steam Early Access, Brawlout has a slew of amazing stuff for PC and consoles. For starters, Brawlout made indie-favorite characters as among the starter fighters in the game. Hyper Light Drifter, Guacamelee and mascot platformer extraordinaire Yooka-Laylee is now available as part of Brawlout’s roster.
Come fall 2018, Dead Cell’s headless protagonist will grace the roster, bringing his arsenal of skills and weapons to Brawlout arenas.
Want to see the game in action on PC? Check out our 1-hour gameplay below:
Been waiting for this game for quite a while now. Watch us as we play Brawlout for PC!Game starts: 02:41Gaming Rig is powered by: ASUS Republic of GamersCap by: @intothewildlifestyleFeatured products: Strix PG27UQ, Strix GTX 1080Ti
Gadget Pilipinasさんの投稿 2018年8月21日火曜日
Xbox One owners are treated with an exclusive party mode, which showcases the following features:
- Golden Belt: Become the king of the ring! Fight to hold the belt longer than your opponents and fill up your golden meter to win!
- Plague: A terrible plague has descended on the arena, dealing damage over time to infected players. Hit other players to pass the plague on and keep on the offensive to eliminate 3 opponents and win!
- Sudden Death: Who performs best under pressure? Everyone starts with 300% damage, half a meter of rage burst, and has 1 minute to score as many kills as possible.
- Coin Mania: It’s raining gold! Collect gold coins and watch your back – others can steal them from you. The player with the most coins at the end of the time limit wins!
- Bomber Blast: Are you ready for explosive action? Players can’t stop dropping bombs – even after they run out of stocks – littering the arena with obstacles that offer a helping hand when it comes to launching others. The last player alive wins!