Printers are sort of a lifeline device, not only for home users, but also for businesses who rely on paperwork for their day to day workflow. As such, Canon recently launched three new Multi-Function Printers that are not only very compact but also packed with features that are set to enhance productivity and efficiency.
PIXMA TS9570 A3 Office All-in-One
This Wi-Fi enabled device adds powerful creative features to Canon’s A3 printer lineup. It’s got built-in pattern designs that make it easy to create artistic gift-wrapping papers, and a new multipurpose tray that allows for printing self-designed nail stickers together with the new Nail Sticker Creator mobile app. Its large 4.3″ touch display stretches across the tilt-operation panel, making it easier to access the printer’s functions.
PIXMA TS8270 Photo All-in-One
This advanced all-in-one printer adds a touch of class and elegance to any modern home or office. It’s equipped with wireless connectivity, giving you access to an arsenal of smartphone apps for a variety of printing functions. It has a 4.3″ touch display and an output tray that automatically extends for printing – Perfect for those who want a good combination of good looks and incredible printing speed and productivity.
PIXMA TR4570S Office All-In-One
Save some space with this ultra-compact printer that can also scan, copy, and fax. It features automatic two-sided printing, and other innovative features such as in-device alerts when the user accidentally leaves a document on the scanner glass.
- The new Easy-PhotoPrint App works for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS platforms, and allows users to print photos, design custom photo layouts, calendars, postcards, and fridge magnets along with other printing options.
- The Message in Print App lets users embed secret messages in printed photos that can be unlocked by scanning the photos with a phone camera.
- All three new printers feature Canon’s Hybrid Ink system that delivers the best attributes of pigment black and dye color inks.
- The PIXMA TS9570 takes around 21 seconds to print a borderless 4R photo, and 85 seconds for a borderless A3 photo, while the PIXMA TS8270 needs approximately 17 seconds for a 4R photo.
- The PIXMA TS9570 and TR4270S feature an Automatic Document Feeder design which fits 20 A4 document originals for batch scanning, copying and faxing.
- The PIXMA TS9570 can do complicated copy-and-layout tasks without involving a connected PC. Using its ADF, large multiple-page document stacks can be converted into A4 or A5-sized booklets with a new Booklet Layout Copy feature.
- The Two-Way Paper Feed Design allows for paper to be loaded in two directions (rear tray and cassette tray). This allows for easy switching between two types of paper. Rear tray paper feeding also helps when printing on smaller format such as business cards because of the straighter paper path.
- The TS9570 and TS8270 offer up to 45 different types of built-in pattern designs for gift boxes, packaging or book covers.
- With the help of the new Nail Sticker Creator app, users will also be able to create beautiful nail art with ease. Designs can be printed on Canon’s Nail Stickers (NL-101) before they can be applied to fingernails.
- All three printers feature easy wireless setup and direct wireless connection to mobile devices. There’s also a Wireless Connect button that makes it easy to connect the printers to a secure home or office network, right out of the box.
Pricing and Availability
The PIXMA TS9570, TS8270 will be available this October 2018, while the TR4570S is already available in stores. SRP is at PHP20,995, PHP11,995,and PHP4,995 respectively. For more information, you may visit https://ph.canon/.