FUJIFILM has always been a household name in cameras, thanks to its commitment of bringing the best imaging technologies in combination with its prowess in color reproduction and image quality.
Just yesterday, the company introduced its new X-T3 mirrorless camera, designed to satisfy both photography and videography enthusiasts by providing easy access to key settings with dedicated dials, a high-resolution electronic viewfinder, all housed in a robust magnesium body.
The X-T3 is equipped with the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, along with the X-Processor 4 image processing engine, designed to deliver the highest image resolving performance and color reproduction. In fact, it’s the fastest processing X Series camera to date.
Other Key Features:
- 26.1MP, the highest resolution in an APS-C sensor to date
- Dramatically improved autofocus that’s up to 1.5x faster versus the current models
- Enhanced tracking performance for fast-moving subjects
- AF/AE-Tracking, Blackout-Free continuous shooting of up to 30 fps in 1.25x crop mode.
- World’s first digital mirrorless digital camera that’s capable of 4K/60P 4:2:0 bit internal SD card recording and 4K/60P 4:2:2 10 bit HDMI output
- Equipped with a new Sports Finder Mode to easily capture moving subjects
- Dials are positioned at the top panel, along with a central viewfinder style for added sense of stability
- A well-balanced system – a body and lens combination that’s notably lighter and more compact to its competitors
“Some say the XT-3 is a natural evolution of the XT-Series. I believe it’s more than that. In many ways, the X-T3 is actually revolutionary as it offers a strong and capable feature set for photo and video not even found in cameras at this price range. The new full sensor coverage phase detect autofocus system is a joy to use. It has made my life as an action and sports shooter so much easier. The 30-fps shooting capability offers realtime view of the action and allowed me to keep track of my subjects to ensure high keeper rates. The XT-3 is definitely a game-changing camera that pros and hobbyists will truly enjoy shooting with. It has brought back the fun in photography.”
– Mikko David, Action and Sports Photographer
Pricing and Availability
The FUJIFILM X-T3 is now available for pre-order at all authorized FUJIFILM dealers nationwide, and will retail for PhP86,990 (body only) and PhP109,990 (with kit lens). Those who will pre-order will also receive two FREE NP-W126S batteries, 50% off on the Vertical Grip for the X-T3, 18 months of extended warranty, one time free internal cleaning (valid for 18 months) a brand cap, and an exclusive master class with an X-Photographer.