The Consumer Electronic Show 2019 (CES 2019) unveiled the latest technologies that will redefine industries and improve lives. Dubbed the largest tech expo, the Consumer Technology Association-produced event kicked off with exclusive media events and a pre-show keynote from LG Electronics.
LG Electronics kicked off the first keynote of 2019, led by LG Electronics president and CTO, Dr. I.P Park, with ambitions to create a world of connected through the ThinQ Ai platform. The ThinQ AI platform, according to Dr. Park, will drive the future of the company as it sets its sights on self-driving vehicles, the smart home, smart cities, and robotics through the help of partnerships and strategic alliances with companies and technologies such as webOS and Luxoft, to name. The keynote featured the first robot keynoter – the LG CLOi Guide Bot.
The two-day CES Media days had preshow press events from CES exhibitors that included major brands and emerging startups.
- Panasonic unveiling their Lumix G Series, the first full-frame mirrorless camera.
- Samsung’s 98-inch QLED 8K TV.
- Qualcomm featuring their Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, the first commercial 5G mobile platform.
- Bell showing their urban air mobility prototype, Bell Nexus and Bell Nexus Air Taxis which combines air travel with unique in-flight experiences.
- German car parts maker, ZF and their ZF Pro AI RoboThink, an automotive supercomputer which enables self-driving vehicles of the SAE category Level 4 and above.
- BrainCo and their Focus1 headband which provides real-time quantitative feedback that helps to better understand.what keeps users engaged and how to best retain information.
- Sony and the full-frame mirrorless camera used by Sony Pictures Entertainment for Venice.