The PS63 has a 15.6-inch IPS-level display and crafted in a thin bezel chassis. It has a featherweight design weighing in at 1.65 kg and slim at 15.9 mm. The latest in the Prestige series also has up to 16 hours of battery life and Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, offering day-long productivity and the ability to charge phones unrestrainedly.
Under the hood, the PS63 is powered by up to the latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics. It also has the MSI exclusive Cooler Boost 3 that reduces operating temperature.
It has a glass textured touchpad that offers responsive and accurate input and also supports multi-finger gestures. The touchpad also has a fingerprint sensor for added security.
“When cutting-edge technology meets an exploratory spirit; a great creation is born,” says Derek Chen, MSI NB Marketing Leader.
The PS63 is in carbon gray with a diamond cut that makes the laptop elegant and eye-catching keeping the legacy of the Prestige series
In honor of the partnership between MSI and Discovery Channel, consumers will receive commemorative gifts with each purchase.
MSI PS63 Modern
- Processor: Up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor
- Display: 15.6” FHD, 4 sided thin bezel, IPS-level display with close to 100% sRGB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with Max-Q design, 4GB GDDR5 (8RC)
- Intel integrated graphics (8M)
- Memory: DDR4-2400, 2 Slot, Max 32GB
- Storage: 1 x M.2 SSD Combo slot (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA)
- 1x M.2 SSD (SATA)
- Input: Single Backlit Keyboard (white), Fingerprint Sensor
- Communication: 802.11 ac Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5
- Audio: 2x 2W Speakers
- I/O: 1x Type-C USB3.1 Gen1 (with display)
- 2x Type-A USB3.1 Gen1 (1 port support QC3.0)
- 1x Type-A USB3.1 Gen2
- 1x HDMI
- 1x Micro SD Card Reader
- 1x Mic-in, 1x Headphone-Out
- 1x DC-in
- Battery/Adapter: 4-Cell, 82WHr / 90W (8RB)
- 4-Cell, 82WHr / 65W (8M)
- Weight/Dimensions: 1.65 kg / 356.8(W) x 233.7 (D) x 15.9(H) mm
- 3.63 lbs. / 14.05(W) x 9.21 (D) x 0.63(H) in.