AOC, a global leader in display technology has once again partnered with Twentieth Century Fox Film to become the official monitor partner of Alita: Battle Angel, from the producers of Titanic and Avatar. The partnership will also involve various promotional activities, including social media contests, and a simple web-based game.
By partnering with Twentieth Century Fox Film since 2013, AOC has engaged numerous viewers in new cinematic adventures by supporting and promoting films such as X-Men First Class, and The Martian. Alita: Battle Angel perfectly aligns with AOC’s vision to help gamers to always stay on top of their game through competition and constant self-optimization.
Alita: Battle Angel follows an epic adventure of hope and empowerment. When Alita (Rose Salazar) awakens with no memory of who she is in the future world she does not recognize, Ido (Christoph Waltz), a compassionate doctor takes her in and later realizes that there’s a heart and soul of a young woman in her abandoned cyborg shell.
Alita then learns to to navigate her new life in Iron City, together with her street-smart friend Hugo (Keean Johnson) who also offers to help trigger her memories. It’s only when the corrupt and deadly forces that run the city come after Alita that she’s able to discover a clue to her past – unique fighting abilities that those in power will stop at nothing to control. If she can stay out of their grasp, she may be the key to saving here friends, family, and the very world she lives in.
The movie is a perfect fit for AGON, AOC’s line of gaming monitors designed for the highest level of competition. Both Alita and AGON displays represent how technological excellence can bring combat potential to new heights.
Before the special screening for members of the media, AOC Philippines Marketing Manager, Jack Salamia proudly presented the recently launched gaming monitors in the Philippines.
AOC C27G1 Series
- The AOC C27G1 is a 27” inch monitor equipped with a curved 144hz, 1ms response, VA Panel , and AMD FreeSync support.
- Anti-glare screen surface with a curve measured at 1500R, steeper than the 1800R typically found in other monitors.
- Offers a decent coverage of sRGB color space (99%).
- Slim screen bezels measured at 0.26in on the sides and 0.85in at the bottom giving the monitor that sleek and modern look.
- Suggested retail price: C24G1 – Php19,836
AOC G2590PX and G2790PX
- The AOC G2590PX is a 24.5” inch monitor equipped with a 144hz TN Panel that supports AMD FreeSync.
- Also validated as NVIDIA G-Sync Compatible when used with NVIDIA GeForce cards.
- The TN panel has a decent coverage of sRGB color space (98%).
- Suggested retail price:
- G2590PX – Php16,236
- G2790PX – Php19,044
Every purchase of select AOC products from February 1 to 28, 2019 also comes with premium freebies such as AGON Gamer’s Jackets, AOC Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, AGON Caps, and SM Cinema Tickets.