The X-T30 hosts a number of new features, making it an ideal companion not only for all users, beginner to advanced. It utilizes a 4th generation image sensor and processor which also includes 26.1 MP resolution and fast high-performance AF. Moreover, phase detection pixels are now across the entire frame.
Other advanced features include a Focus lever for easily shifting a focus point, a responsive touch-screen, and a body design that offers better stability, and ensures a comfortable experience even when using large lenses.
It uses AF algorithms that have undergone improvements to deliver advanced AF-tracking performance. This includes better accuracy in face and eye detection, and a new Face Select feature which allows the user to precisely select which face will be tracked.
For videos, the X-T30 offers improved exposure stability during face/eye AF, while face recognition in the AF-C (continuous AF) mode adds ease of use. Video performance has also been enhanced with high-resolution audio recording as well as smooth and stable 4K/30P video recording.
Here are Some of the X-T30’s Main Features
- Weighs just 383g, and is designed for comfort with advanced handling
- A Focus Lever has replaced the Selector Buttons, allowing for extra grip space at the rear for added comfort
- The rear LCD monitor is now 1.3mm thinner, and offers improved responsiveness
- Uses the 4th generation image sensor, X Trans CMOS 4, and image processing engine, X processor 4, to deliver still photographic performance that’s equivalent to that of the X-T3.
- 26.1MP resolution, one of the highest among APS-C sensor digital cameras
- Lowest native sensitivity of ISO 160 is now available when shooting RAW
- ETERNA mode, FUJIFILM’s exclusive film simulation is now available
- Phase Detection pixels have been increased to 2.16 million. On-sensor phase detection AF area now covers the entire frame, which allows for quick and accurate focusing on a subject anywhere in the frame
- Low light limit for PDAF has been expanded from +0.5EV to -3EV, making it possible to auto-focus even in very poor lighting
- Advanced SR Auto Mode performance has been improved. It can intelligently choose the optimum settings for a given scene from 58 presets.
- More advanced 4K/30p video functionality, which includes recording high resolution audio, as well as eye-tracking
- The X-T30 records at 6K to produce stunning quality in 4K
- Supports DCI format (17:9), for a more cinematic look to your videos
- 4K/30p video can be recorded at 4:2:0 8bit to an SD Card and F-log recording and 4:2:2 10 bit via the HDMI port capabilities mean that it’s capable of recording video that’s fit for more advanced videographers
As a result of these developments, the X-T30 appeals to a broader audience, delivering premium quality photos with ease, whether you’re a beginner or an advanced user.