In order to offer its portfolio of bang for the buck products to more consumers, Xiaomi Philippines is opening a new Mi Zone, this time in Eton Centris in Quezon City. This is the brand’s 3rd in the country, apart from the ones in SM City Bicutan and at Marquee Mall.
To date, Xiaomi now has 8 authorized Mi Stores in the Philippines:
- Trinomal Mall – Level 4 Beside Cinema 5, Trinoma Mall North Ave. Quezon City
- SM Megmall – Level 4, Cyberzone Bldg. B SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- SM North Edsa Annex – Level 3 SM North EDSA, Quezon City
- Starmall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- SM Mall of Asia – Level 2 Cyberzone, North Parking Bldg., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Market! Market! – Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City
- Lucky Chinatown – Level 3 Chinatown Mall, Reina Regente Cor. Dela Reina St., Binondo Manila
- Robinsons Place Manila – Level 3, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil St. Ermita,
Well, more places to purchase that dream Xiaomi Smartphone of yours, right?