Xiaomi continues to expanding its portfolio of stores and kiosks in order to reach more consumers. It’s latest one heads down south – a Mi Zone at the 2nd Floor, Cyberzone, SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City.
The new Mi Zone is set to open on June 28, 2019. As always, Xiaomi will be giving special discounts for Mi Fans during opening day!
Xiaomi is a Chinese electronics company that creates remarkable hardware, software, and Internet services for avid customers or so-called Mi Fans. One of the company’s key values is incorporating its customers’ feedback into its product range, including devices such as the Mi 9, Mi 9 SE, Redmi Note 7, Pocophone F1, Mi Band 3, Mi Electric Scooter and other accessories.
To date, Xiaomi has 8 authorized Mi Stores and 4 Mi Zones in the Philippines.
Authorized Mi Stores
- Trinoma Mall – Level 4 Beside Cinema 5, Trinoma Mall North Ave. Quezon City
- SM Megamall – Level 4, Cyberzone Bldg. B SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- SM North Edsa Annex – Level 3 SM North EDSA, Quezon City
- Starmall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- SM Mall of Asia – Level 2 Cyberzone, North Parking Bldg., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Market! Market! – Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City
- Lucky Chinatown – Level 3 Chinatown Mall, Reina Regente Cor. Dela Reina St., Binondo, Manila
- Robinsons Place Manila – Level 3, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil St. Ermita, Manila
- SM Bicutan – Lower Ground Level, Bldg. A, SM Bicutan, Paranaque City
- Marque Mall – Level 3, Space 1AC – 8, Marquee Mall, Aniceto Gueco St., Angeles, Pampanga
- Eton Centris – Level 2, Centris Station, Eton Centris EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Quezon City
- SM Center Sangandaan – 3/F, Cyberzone, SM Center Sangandaan, Marcelo H. Del Pilar Cor. Samson Rd., Caloocan